The Industry Group Comes To Life
I’ve created a top level url for all the sites that I manage.
Around 25 these day and they range from rockwork to patient kiosk to POS to kiosk to others.
The top level URL is industrygroup.org and that means the Kiosk Industry Group and others fall underneath that umbrella.
A short description of some follows:
Website Verticals include:
- Digital Signage Blog — more accurately interactive digital displays but we are stuck with “digital signage” for now.
- Menu Board — here we focus on digital menus, indoor and outdoor. Panasonic and LG are two of our members and contribute.
- i-Telehealth — remote health monitoring and treatment by consumers themselves, sometimes with assistance
- Touch Screens — touchscreens come in sizes from 5″ to 100″. You have LED fine pitch which are only displays
- PatientKiosk — patient registration kiosks in healthcare along with EHRs like Epic with Welcome Kiosk are covered
- Digital Business — looking for software like browser lockdown or commercial grade tablets and All-In-One computers?
- Automated Retail — lockers and smart vending along with innovative drive thru and retail robotics
- Thin Client Computing — Touchscreen Chromebooks, Zero Clients and your usual Wyse (oops I mean Dell) and HP thin client news
- Point Of Sale RFPs — website for tracking and listing RFPs issued for POS primarily in SLED market
- Smart City Design — we see growing interest in smart city especially in renovating downtowns for better pedestrian access longterm
- Kiosk Industry Group – covers all the news and provides resources
Also for new for 2021 are the flip.it channels
Here are the main ones